Competition #: 6979
Open To: All
Date Posted: December 7th, 2018
Closing Date: December 31st, 2018 - 12:00am
If you are a qualified teacher and interested in substitute teaching, we would welcome your application to become part of our team.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional manner
- In possession of, or qualify for, a Saskatchewan Teachers Certificate
- Official transcripts from the educational institution(s) attended
- In possession of, or able to request, previous teaching experience from past school divisions, if applicable.
The Lloydminster Public School Division is a progressive and inclusive school division that serves approximately 4100 students, with a focus on excellence for its students and staff that in the growing city of Lloydminster.
The successful candidate will be required to submit a satisfactory criminal record check (vulnerable sector) as a condition of employment.
Lloydminster Public School Division supports the principles of a representative workforce and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Please submit an application online as described below:
To apply for this teaching position, please visit the Careers section at www.lpsd.ca and begin your application process:
- Click on “Sign Up” (1st time applicant) or “Login” (returning applicant)
- Upload your supporting documents (i.e.: Resume)
- Click “Apply Now” for the appropriate competition
If you have any questions regarding this position or the application process please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources department at (780) 875-5541.