Junior Kindergarten offers learning, language, experiential, and play opportunities based on the philosophy of Prekindergarten and best practices for early learning. Beginning in the 2017-18 school year, LPSD will begin to offer Junior Kindergarten programming at Barr Colony School.
- Ratio of one staff for every 10 children
- Children attend up to five hours per week
- Children will attend either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday, in the AM class or PM class.
- AM classes take place at: 8:45—11:15 AM
- PM classes take place at 12:00 PM—2:30 PM
- Junior Kindergarten serves children who are 4-years-old by the end of December
- Children who are 5-years-old by the end of December will be registered in Kindergarten
- Children must reside within the LPSD attendance boundaries
- Families will be asked to arrange transportation to the program
- There will be no cost to enroll in the program
To register, submit a completed LPSD Student Registration Forms to Barr Colony School (3103-52-Ave.). Spaces are limited, so be sure to register today!
Click here to learn more about Barr Colony School.
Registration forms can be picked up at Barr Colony School or downloaded by clicking here.