LPSD is excited to continue our online programming to provide students and their families greater flexibility in designing their learning according to their personal and unique context.
LPSD Online Grades 1-12 provides the Saskatchewan curriculum.
LPSD Online Grade 1-6:
Online classes in Gr. 1-6 are a blend of asynchronous and synchronous learning. Students have an assigned teacher who provides academic support, regular check-ins and communication, and schedule guidelines to help students successfully progress through their program. Students in Grade 1 to 6 will have daily virtual connections with their teacher; Teachers also provide daily open times in which students can join online for support as needed.
For more information, please visit: LPSD Online, or call Mrs. Torrie Oliver, Winston Churchill Elementary School - 306-825-2626.
LPSD Online Grade 7-12 :
Online courses are asynchronous, allowing students to work through their classes at their own pace. Each course has an assigned teacher who provides academic support, regular check-ins and communication, and due date guidelines to help students successfully complete their course work on time. Teachers also provide open times during the week in which students can join online for support as needed.
For more information, please visit LPSD Online, or call Mr. Rob Merilees, Avery School - 306-825-9088.
- Teachers will provide an orientation in the fall to help students navigate the online learning platform.
- Consistent and reliable internet and computer access is necessary for online learning.
- LPSD Online coordinates with the LPSD elementary and middle school calendars.
- Teachers schedule help sessions with individual students when they deem targeted support and instruction are needed.
- With the exception of daily open help sessions which are optional for students, students are expected to attend all teacher-scheduled sessions.