General Administration 120
Policy and Procedure Dissemination
The Director has been given the responsibility for implementing Board policy and administrative procedures, which includes maintaining the Board Policy Handbook and the Administrative Procedures Manual and their dissemination to the appropriate members of the Division.
- The Director will ensure that the Board Policy Handbook and the Administrative Procedures Manual will be available on the Division web page so that all trustees, employees, students, parents, and the general public have ready access to all Board Policies and Administrative Procedures.
- When updates to the Board Policy Handbook and the Administrative Procedures Manual are made, the Director or designate will ensure that Superintendents, department managers and Principals are advised in a timely manner. These individuals are responsible to advise the appropriate education stakeholders as required.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Principal to:
- Convey to and interpret policy and administrative procedures for the school staff; and
- Ensure updated copies of policies and administrative procedures are readily available in the school.
Section 85, 108, 109, 175, Education Act
April 14, 2009