“Providing students with safe, positive, diverse learning opportunities”
Avery Outreach School has a shared commitment, with community, to empower students to be lifelong learners and responsible members of society.
At Avery Outreach School all individuals will model:
- Acceptance of diversity to enable individual growth.
- Accountability for choices and actions.
- Collaboration through our relationships with staff, students and community.
- Commitment to self, others and education.
- Compassion through empathy, patience and understanding.
- Pride in self, school and community.
- Respect for self, others, authority, and environment.
At Avery Outreach School we believe:
- In the importance of a quality education, and the celebration of successes.
- In a climate of mutual respect and fair treatment.
- In a shared working relationship between students, staff and community.