LPSD’s Kindergarten programs provide students with the opportunity to learn through exploration. Teachers help children communicate, solve problems, and provide time for academic learning and working together as a classroom community. Please watch the video below for more information.
Registration for Kindergarten is open.
Register your child for Kindergarten at your neighbourhood school.
Please see the following attendance area map to view the school boundaries to determine which elementary school your child will attend.
ALL of our educators are highly trained in early years teaching and child development.
- Parent Involvement
- Class Size
- Kindergarten French
- Technology utilization for both instruction and child learning(iPod, SMARTBoard, PC)
- LPSD employed speech/language pathologists
- LPSD occupational therapist
- culturally infused learning opportunities
- Experiential and hands-on learning based
- Early Literacy Program
- Community-based experiences
- Character education
Children who will be five years old by Dec. 31 are age-appropriate for Kindergarten.
Parent choice for Monday/Wednesday/Friday classes or Tuesday/Thursday/Friday classes
Families check this link out for ways to engage with your child.