Student Registration Procedures

Welcome to the Lloydminster Public School Division.  All students who have not previously enrolled in LPSD are invited to complete the following registration process. Please feel free to contact any of our schools or the division office if you have any questions or would like assistance in preparing your new application.  

Students already enrolled in LPSD who are moving during the summer, please contact the school in your new attendance area to let them know you will be transferring.

Step 1: Families can download the LPSD Student Registration Form here  and drop the registration form at the school or call the school to arrange a time to register.

Step 2: Please review the following documents below:

Step 3: Return these completed forms to the school that is in your attendance area and pick up the additional required forms pertaining to that school when schools reopen.

Elementary Attendance Boundaries

Middle Years Attendance Boundaries

Registration forms must be accompanied by appropriate documentation:  

  • Canadian Citizen:  Proof of Legal Name and Age as registered by Vital Statistics of Province of Birth (i.e. Birth Certificate, Canadian Citizen Document)    
  • How to obtain a copy of your Canadian Birth Certificate.  Visit Service Canada
  • Non-Resident: Visa or documentation by which the student is lawfully admitted to Canada for permanent or temporary residency, and the expiry date. (i.e. Passport, Work/Study Permits,  Student Visa)