Winston Churchill School
4402 - 27 Street
Lloydminster, SK S9V 1R8
Grades: Kindergarten to Grade 6
Phone: (306) 825-2626
Fax: (306) 825-2627
Principal: Mrs. Elena Brand
Mrs. Torrie Oliver - Vice Principal
Mrs. Kathy Henri - Secretary
Mrs. Ashley Martens - Secretary
Ensuring personal growth in a respectful learning community.
- Respect – yourself, others and property
- Collaboration – amongst students, staff and families
- Integrity – be truthful, fair and honest in all things
- Persistence – try your best and never give up
- Safety – emotional and physical safety for all
- Responsibility – be accountable and dependable
- Adaptability – willingness to embrace change
- Empathy – understand the perspective of others
- Diversity – celebrate the differences among others
- a quality education must include partnerships among family, school and community.
- every person can experience emotional, social and academic growth.
- a positive and safe school climate enhances learning.
- in recognizing and celebrating the efforts and achievements of our school community.
- effective instruction is guided by research and best practices.
- all learners will receive an engaging and effective education according to their needs.
- we are successful when we take ownership of our own learning.