Information and Registration
Jr. Kindergarten offers learning, language, experiential, and play opportunities based on the philosophy of pre-kindergarten and best practices for early learning. LPSD offers Jr. Kindergarten programming at Barr Colony School.
The fee for Jr. Kindergarten is $100/month ($1000/year). If you would like to register your child for Jr. Kindergarten the following 2 forms (New Student Registration and Jr. Kindergarten Student Information Form) MUST be completed and submitted. If you have any questions, please contact Barr Colony School, 780-875-4054.
- Children attend up to five hours per week
- Children will attend either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday, in the AM class or PM class.
- AM classes take place at: 8:45—11:15 AM
- Please note we have limited sports remaining in our morning classes
- PM classes take place at 12:00 PM—2:30 PM
- Jr. Kindergarten serves children who are 4-years-old by the end of December
- Children who are 5-years-old by the end of December will be registered in Kindergarten
- Families will be asked to arrange transportation to the program
New Student Registration Form
Parents/Guardians, please register your child(ren) by first completing the online registration form. Then please return to this page to complete the Junior Kindergarten Secondary Registration Form. If you have any questions, please contact Barr Colony School.