Administrative Procedure 427
Flex Time for School & Division Based Personnel
The Lloydminster Public School Division, in order to enhance the recruitment and retention of Principals, Vice-Principals, and Lloydminster Public School Division based personnel provides flex time to all incumbents.
- Five (5) days of flex time will be available each school year for each Principal, Vice-Principal, and Coordinators.
- Three (3) days of flex time will be available each school year for each Instructional Coach or Consultant.
- The flex days must be used in the school year in which they are earned and may not be carried forward into a new school year.
- The days are pro rated based on the individual’s contract.
- Unused flex days may not be redeemed for cash payment.
- The scheduling of flex days is to be based on consultation between or among the Principals at the respective schools. Proposed schedules must be approved by the Superintendent of Education. Approval will be granted subject to the schools and the Lloydminster Public School Division’s operational needs being met.
- With the adoption of this Administrative Procedure, Principals, Vice-Principals, and Division based personnel will not be eligible for the earned days off which are available to teachers who engage in extracurricular supervision.
Section 85, 87, Education Act, 1995