Business Administration 511
Financial Information Reports
The Superintendent of Administration shall submit to the Director such financial information reports, as are required, to ensure adequate budgetary control.
- To ensure adequate budgetary control, each person responsible for budgetary expenditures shall receive appropriate access to the Division’s online financial reporting system, which will have the detail of expenditures in the accounts for which he/she is responsible.
- At regular intervals, the Director shall receive a statement of revenues and expenditures to which shall be appended an explanation of any variance which, in the opinion of the Superintendent of Administration, is a matter of concern and/or significance.
- As soon as possible, after August 31, the Director shall receive an unaudited year-end financial statement.
- From time to time, the Director may request such additional financial information reports as he/she deems necessary.
- The Superintendent of Administration shall be responsible for the preparation of all financial information reports.
Section 85, 87, Education Act
Section 38, The School Division Administration Regulations