Administrative Procedure 511
Financial Information Reports
The Chief Financial Officer shall submit to the Director of Education such financial information reports, as are required, to ensure adequate budgetary control.
- To ensure adequate budgetary control, each person responsible for budgetary expenditures shall receive appropriate access to the Lloydminster Public School Division’s online financial reporting system, which will have the detail of expenditures in the accounts for which they is are responsible.
- At regular intervals, the Director of Education shall receive a statement of revenues and expenditures to which shall be appended an explanation of any variance which, in the opinion of the Chief Financial Officer, is a matter of concern and/or significance.
- As soon as possible, after August 31, the Director of Education shall receive an unaudited year end financial statement.
- From time to time, the Director of Education may request such additional financial information reports as they deem necessary.
- The Chief Financial Officer shall be responsible for the preparation of all financial information reports.
Section 85, 87 Education Act, 1995
Section 38 The School Division Administration Regulations