Business Administration 546
The Division is committed to fostering policies, practices, and educational programs which will protect and preserve the environment.
- The Division will endeavor to purchase "environmentally friendly" products which will provide the highest possible level of performance. The efficient use of energy and water will be guiding principles in all renovations, new construction and operations.
- The Division encourages and supports initiatives to reduce, recycle and recover waste materials in all schools and departments.
- The Division supports staff development initiatives designed to advance environmental awareness, environmental education and care for the environment within annual budget allocations for training and development.
- Environmental education will continue to be incorporated into the content and methodology of the instructional program.
- The Division will continue to promote local habitat conservation and improvement on all Division owned properties, where possible.
Section 85, 87, 175, 190, Education Act
Section 38, The School Division Administration Regulations
Occupational Health and Safety Act
Public Health Act