General Administration 101
The Division is required by Saskatchewan Education to present a Board report and a Director’s report to an annual meeting of its electors. This provides a means by which the Division can report the results of its educational program and financial reports to the electors.
- An Annual Report shall be produced to provide information to the public on progress towards achieving the goals and results identified in the continuous improvement plan.
- The Annual Report shall contain the results on measures gathered through the year from such activities as ongoing reviews, evaluations, surveys, planning sessions and workshops, and financial report for the Division.
- The Annual Report shall be a foundation document in updating the continuous improvement plan and identifying strategies for effecting improvements.
- The format for reporting measures and additional information in the Annual Report will be determined by the Director.
- The Director shall ensure that an Annual Report is prepared for Board approval prior to the annual meeting of electors.
- The Annual Report shall be made available to the public.
Section 97, 108, 109, Education Act
April 14, 2009